See our board below for planned trips that still have availability.
If you want to jump onboard please contact us to reserve your space!
Up and coming Trips...
PLEASE NOTE: We have really been up against some extreme Wind conditions and its been very hard to forecast future arrangements with the unpredictable forecasts
The natural harbour of Mudeford has taken some battering with the run out too and we were unable to get winter mooring at Lymington due to this period of new development.
We can only suggest at this stage that we can only take on group bookings at this stage, with the understanding of great monitoring of the weather